- 1.Merchants and service providers: eCommerce industry is known to rely mainly on the strength of its merchants and service providers, in addition to other operators looking to generate sales via performance marketing channels. This category is the broadest and most competitive segment of the market as they include everything from small boutique B&Bs to giant eCommerce platforms such as Amazon. eCommerce market size was valued at US$9.09 trillion in 2019 and has been projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 14.7% from 2020 to 2027, according to GrandViewResearch.com. As VC funding continues to make its way into the Ethereum ecosystem, start-ups are going to be under real pressure as more shrewd competitors emerge.
- 2.NFT launches & Initial Offerings, and companies supporting them: NFT launches have been on the rise over the last year. The net effect has been the growth of subsidiary businesses that support, promote, vet, structure, and launch projects. There is no doubt that the current model of creating early contributors with rewards in the form of bonus tokens has succeeded, especially in generating momentum behind a launch. However, game theory dictates that the competitive element between NFT launches & offerings will increase exponentially as new funding records make headlines. This will lead to cases of the initial expansion of bonus offers, followed by the discarding of the mechanism in favour of performance-based options. The model is aimed to pivot around publishers, marketers, influencers, and developers. This critical group will be paid a commission or fee in return for successfully promoting launches and offerings to their audiences. This model is expected to grow exponentially as it is more lucrative than selling inventory on a tenancy or CPM basis.
- 3.Publishers, marketers, influencers, and developers: As the future drivers of the blockchain related token market, this model is expected to focus on working with publishers, marketers, influencers, and developers working with start-ups. These categories range from publicly traded multinationals such as Catena Media to niche publishers targeting a single specific sector. Irrespective of the scale, AffiliateMarketRank provides a solution for some of their most pressing issues, including:
- 1.Evaluating which partnership would be the most lucrative
- 2.Discovering new brands to work with as well be being easily discovered by new brands
- 3.Easing payment, trust & cash flow concerns
The project aims to make this sector the real evangelists of AffiliateMarketRank, just like affiliates did to promote Coinbase and Binance in the retail crypto market, built around transparency.